Please read this Admissible Use Policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using the https://www.konsciously.com website or the Konsciously application (“website”, "application", "service") operated by Konsciously Technologies Private Limited (“us”, “we”, “our”). Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
● Phishing or engaging in identity theft;
● Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code;
● Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services;
● Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities;
● Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others;
● Unauthorised attempts by a user to gain access to any account, not belonging to that user;
● Attempt to or actually selling or buying regulated goods, like drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms and other hazardous materials;
● Posting content that displays, rationalizes or encourages suicide, self-injury, eating disorders or substance abuse;
● Posting hate speech, including attacks on people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, weight or medical condition.
● Misbehaving with the instructor during the live classes or writing anything inappropriate. The same will be treated as ‘MISCONDUCT’ not as ‘FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION and SPEECH’. The offence of sedition, in India, is defined under Section 124-A of the Indian Penal Code as, “whoever by words either spoken or written, or by signs, or by visible representation or otherwise brings into hatred or contempt or excite or attempts to excite disaffection towards the government established by law in India shall be punished”. Also, it must be noted that Section 95 of the Code of Criminal Procedure gives the right to declare certain speech as ‘Hate Speech’ which is punishable under Section 124A or Section 153A or Section 153B or Section 292 or Section 293 or Section 295A of the Indian Penal Code
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account and may be treated as civil or criminal offence as per the law in INDIA.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post to:
Konsciously Technologies Private Limited
1, Park Lane, Kolkata - 700016, West Bengal, India
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.